Clue: Japanese entertainer
We have 1 answer for the clue Japanese entertainer. See the results below.
- Professional companion
- Gentleman's companion
- Obi wearer
- Oriental entertainer
- Kyoto entertainer
- Japanese serving girl
- "Memoirs of a ___"
- Companion abroad
- One in whiteface, maybe
- Kimono wearer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2014
- New York Sun - March 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Japanese entertainer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!