Clue: Japanese entertainers
We have 1 answer for the clue Japanese entertainers. See the results below.
- Hired companions, in Japan
- Kimono-clad hostesses
- Obi wearers
- Mama-san's charges
- Painted Japanese ladies
- Japanese serving girls
- Japanese women trained to entertain men
- Performers with lots of fans?
- Japanese female entertainers
- Tokyo performers
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 02, 2003
- New York Times - May 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Japanese entertainers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!