Clue: Japanese fish delicacy
We have 1 answer for the clue Japanese fish delicacy. See the results below.
- Fish delicacy requiring a special license to prepare
- Potentially poisonous puffer
- Poisonous pufferfish
- Japanese pufferfish for risk-taking eaters
- Fish whose preparation is strictly regulated in Japan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 2000
- New York Times - April 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Japanese fish delicacy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!