Clue: Japanese immigrant to the U.S.
We have 1 answer for the clue Japanese immigrant to the U.S.. See the results below.
- Japanese immigrant
- First-generation Japanese
- Onetime Japanese immigrant
- Literally, "first generation"
- Immigrant from Japan
- Pre-World War II Japanese immigrant
- Emigrant from the east
- Japanese-American immigrant
- Japanese immigrant, to the U.S.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 17, 2011
- Universal - March 20, 2011
- Universal - March 16, 2011
- USA Today - August 27, 2010
- Universal - November 05, 2009
- Universal - May 19, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Japanese immigrant to the U.S. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!