Clue: Japanese sashes
We have 1 answer for the clue Japanese sashes. See the results below.
- Japanese middle managers?
- They go to waist
- Japanese wraps
- Kimono sashes
- Waist circlers
- "The Mikado" attire
- Eastern ties
- Some wraps
- Overseas ties
- Wide sashes
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - October 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2014
- USA Today - October 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2012
- Canadiana - July 12, 2010
- New York Times - September 19, 2005
- Netword - September 18, 2005
- New York Times - May 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Japanese sashes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!