Clue: Japan's capital until 1868
We have 1 answer for the clue Japan's capital until 1868. See the results below.
- Where the Mikado once lived
- Former capital of Japan
- Doshisha University locale
- Global warming treaty city
- 1997 treaty city
- Former Japanese capital
- Capital of Japan before 22-Down
- Nijo Castle's city
- City 30 miles northeast of Osaka
- City NNE of Osaka
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Japan's capital until 1868 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!