Clue: Jazz singer Holiday
We have 1 answer for the clue Jazz singer Holiday. See the results below.
- 1965 Patty Duke film
- Tennis great __ Jean King
- First name in women's tennis
- Holiday celebrated by music fans
- Good Witch of the North portrayer Burke
- Tennis great ___ Jean King
- Singer Holiday
- Holiday of song
- Holiday of jazz
- Blues' Holiday
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 09, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Jazz singer Holiday that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!