Clue: Jazz trumpeter Ziggy
We have 1 answer for the clue Jazz trumpeter Ziggy. See the results below.
- Trumpeter Ziggy
- Violinist Mischa
- Heifetz contemporary
- Ukrainian-born violinist Mischa
- Musician Mischa or Ziggy
- Benny Goodman trumpeter
- Violinist Mischa or trumpeter Ziggy
- Ziggy of jazz trumpet
- Russian romantic violinist
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 21, 2012
- New York Times - May 06, 2006
- New York Times - September 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Jazz trumpeter Ziggy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!