Clue: Jazzman Herbie
We have 1 answer for the clue Jazzman Herbie. See the results below.
- "Buddenbrooks" novelist Thomas
- Tony-winning producer Theodore
- "Death in Venice" author
- "Buddenbrooks" novelist
- "Death in Venice" author Thomas
- "Buddenbrooks" author
- Educator Horace
- "Joseph and His Brothers" novelist
- "The Magic Mountain" novelist
- Pop singer Manfred ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Jazzman Herbie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!