Clue: Jefferson or Edison: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Jefferson or Edison: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Pres. Jefferson
- Companion of Geo. or Wm.
- Wilson's vice pres. ___ Marshall
- Pres. __ Jefferson
- Pres. ___ Jefferson
- Mr. Jefferson, for short
- Cousin of Chas.?
- Edison or Jefferson (abbr.)
- President after Geo. and John
- Jefferson or Edison (Abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 17, 2009
- New York Times - January 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Jefferson or Edison: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!