Clue: Jefferson was one
We have 1 answer for the clue Jefferson was one. See the results below.
- Jefferson, religiously
- Franklin, religiously
- Thomas Jefferson, religiously
- Franklin or Jefferson, notably
- Voltaire, religiously
- Thomas Paine, for one
- Voltaire, theologically speaking
- Ethan Allen, for one
- Benjamin Franklin, religiously
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Jefferson was one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!