Clue: Jelly not used in sandwiches
We have 1 answer for the clue Jelly not used in sandwiches. See the results below.
- Hospital supply
- Healing aid patented in 1872
- Petroleum-based lubricant
- Certain jelly substance
- Personal-care brand name since 1872
- Brand of petroleum jelly products
- Relief for xerosis
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Jelly not used in sandwiches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!