Clue: Jersey greeting?
We have 1 answer for the clue Jersey greeting?. See the results below.
- Bossy remark?
- Dairy farm sound
- Low in the lea
- ___ juice (milk)
- Call to a farmer
- Milk deliverer's call
- What Mr. Brown can do, in a Dr. Seuss title
- Bossy utterance?
- Kind of juice
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 21, 2016
- Washington Post - February 10, 2013
- New York Times - August 10, 2010
- LA Times - June 13, 2007
- New York Times - February 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Jersey greeting? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!