Clue: "Jerusalem Delivered" poet
We have 2 answers for the clue "Jerusalem Delivered" poet. See the results below.
- Tone poem by Liszt
- Poet dramatized by Goethe
- Renaissance Italian poet
- Liszt symphonic poem
- Italian poet Torquato ___
- Italian poet Torquato
- Italian poet of "Rinaldo"
- Lord Byron's "The Lament of ___"
- 16th century Italian poet
- 16th-century Italian poet Torquato ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2010
- Universal - April 03, 2010
- Universal - January 02, 2008
- New York Times - October 10, 2007
- Universal - January 07, 2007
- New York Times - July 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Jerusalem Delivered" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!