Clue: Jerusalem's Mosque of ___
We have 1 answer for the clue Jerusalem's Mosque of ___. See the results below.
- First name in Persian poetry
- Bradley or Sharif
- Early writer on algebra
- Barbra's 1968 co-star
- "ER" actor Epps
- First name in bridge
- Gen. Bradley
- Bradley, the G.I.'s General
- Poet portrayed by Vincent Price in "Son of Sinbad"
- Bridge whiz Sharif
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2010
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
- New York Times - January 30, 2002
- New York Times - July 27, 2000
- New York Times - August 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Jerusalem's Mosque of ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!