Clue: Jetsam of 1773
We have 1 answer for the clue Jetsam of 1773. See the results below.
- Samovar serving
- Hot spot, in lunch counter lingo
- Coffee alternative
- Boston __ Party
- It may be high in the afternoon
- Leaves at 4:00?
- Wonderland drink
- This is popular in spots
- It may be black or green
- Tetley product
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 04, 2009
- Washington Post - June 02, 2000
- New York Times - July 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Jetsam of 1773 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!