Clue: Jew sporting sidecurls, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Jew sporting sidecurls, perhaps. See the results below.
- Jewish sectist
- Jew traditionally dressed in a black coat and hat
- Member of a strict Jewish sect
- Member of an orthodox Jewish sect
- Member of a certain Jewish sect
- Member of a sect of Judaism with an emphasis on mysticism
- Jewish sect member
- Certain devout Brooklynite
- Certain pious Jew
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - December 17, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Jew sporting sidecurls, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!