Clue: Jewish sect member
We have 1 answer for the clue Jewish sect member. See the results below.
- Jewish sectist
- Jew traditionally dressed in a black coat and hat
- Member of a strict Jewish sect
- Member of an orthodox Jewish sect
- Member of a certain Jewish sect
- Member of a sect of Judaism with an emphasis on mysticism
- Jew sporting sidecurls, perhaps
- Certain devout Brooklynite
- Certain pious Jew
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 22, 2011
- USA Today - September 08, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Jewish sect member that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!