Clue: J.F.K., e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue J.F.K., e.g.. See the results below.
- Everything ___ place
- "Everything ___ place"
- Some needlework: Abbr.
- Some O.K.'s, for short
- "I" and "M" in I. M. Pei: Abbr.
- They stand for something: Abbr.
- Monogram ltrs.
- JFK or RFK, e.g.
- JFK, LBJ, etc.
- They appear next to contract changes: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 09, 2016
- New York Times - March 18, 2012
- New York Times - July 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue J.F.K., e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!