Clue: J.F.K. or F.D.R.
We have 2 answers for the clue J.F.K. or F.D.R.. See the results below.
- Like one side of the aisle: Abbr.
- "Roll ___ bones!"
- Party label
- Brooklynese pronoun
- Rep. foe
- G.O.P. foe
- Donkey supporter: Abbr.
- F.D.R. or J.F.K., e.g.
- "Oh, ___ Golden Slippers" (classic tune)
- F.D.R. or J.F.K.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 15, 2014
- New York Times - November 29, 2012
- Washington Post - January 20, 2001
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue J.F.K. or F.D.R. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!