Clue: Jimmy Stewart syllables
We have 1 answer for the clue Jimmy Stewart syllables. See the results below.
- Cries akin to "Shucks!"
- Sympathetic sounds
- Cries on seeing a cute baby
- Reactions to baby pictures
- Cries heard around cute babies
- Cornball comebacks
- Expressions of disbelief
- "Isn't that cute!" exclamations
- Cries heard around baby pictures
- Sounds of disappointment
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 10, 2014
- New York Times - March 25, 2010
- USA Today - September 16, 2008
- New York Times - October 22, 2003
- USA Today - August 11, 2003
- New York Times - October 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Jimmy Stewart syllables that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!