Clue: Job for a barber
We have 3 answers for the clue Job for a barber. See the results below.
- 41st in a series
- Hair in need of a barber
- Unprofessional, slangily
- Opponent of 120-Across
- Justice Souter's appointer
- Kennebunkport family name
- Wild land in Africa
- Australian wild
- President who was a Navy pilot during World War II
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2013
- New York Times - June 03, 2011
- New York Times - February 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Job for a barber that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!