Clue: Job for a tailor
We have 1 answer for the clue Job for a tailor. See the results below.
- Come apart
- En-graved letters?
- Tombstone letters
- Saw in the direction of the grain
- Embarrassing sound, maybe
- Legendary sleeper
- Speed (through)
- Lay into
- Pants problem
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 28, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - May 31, 2013
- New York Times - August 26, 2009
- New York Times - March 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Job for a tailor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!