Clue: Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn
We have 1 answer for the clue Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn. See the results below.
- Pitching coach Johnny
- 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny
- Spahn teammate Johnny
- Boston Braves teammate of Spahn
- "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain" (Boston Braves catchphrase)
- Bygone pitching star Johnny
- Three-time All-Star pitcher Johnny who threw the first major league pitch to Jackie Robinson
- Pitcher Johnny who completes the old rhyme, "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain"
- Johnny who was the last pitcher to face Babe Ruth
- Johnny of the '40s Braves
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - April 08, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!