Clue: Jones of jazz
We have 3 answers for the clue Jones of jazz. See the results below.
- Sen. Cochran
- Sen. Cochran of Mississippi
- Jazz musician Jones
- Mississippi senator Cochran
- Jazz trumpeter/composer Jones
- "A Child Is Born" trumpeter Jones
- Jazz trumpeter Jones
- Senator Cochran of Mississippi
- __ Beaumont, hero of King's "The Dark Half"
- Ohio State basketball coach Matta
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2014
- LA Times - October 15, 2013
- Universal - January 06, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Jones of jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!