Clue: Jorge's hand
We have 1 answer for the clue Jorge's hand. See the results below.
- ___-war bird (predatory flier)
- Hand, to Hernando
- "Look ___ hands!"
- Hand: Sp.
- Rancho hand?
- ___-war bird
- Word before and after "à"
- War preceder
- A la ___ (nearby: Sp.)
- Hombre's hand
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 11, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - December 09, 2012
- Washington Post - August 19, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 22, 2007
- New York Times - February 03, 2000
- New York Times - April 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Jorge's hand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!