Clue: Jr.'s namesake
We have 1 answer for the clue Jr.'s namesake. See the results below.
- 1969 Super Bowl
- Grandson, maybe
- Junior's junior
- Declaration of Independence receiver George __
- George ___
- "Superman ___"
- "Rocky ___"
- Afternoon hour on a sundial
- Article of the Constitution regarding the judiciary
- Midafternoon on a sundial
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Jr.'s namesake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!