Clue: "Jug handles"
We have 2 answers for the clue "Jug handles". See the results below.
- Headset, to hams
- What otoscopes examine
- Prominent rabbit features
- Big elephant features
- Surrogate listener
- They may be pricked
- Where to find anvils
- Snakes lack them
- Pairs with drums
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2015
- Universal - June 02, 2010
- Universal - November 16, 2008
- Netword - May 22, 2008
- LA Times - May 02, 2006
- Washington Post - March 10, 2006
- USA Today - August 05, 2005
- New York Times - June 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Jug handles" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!