Clue: Jules of sci-fi fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Jules of sci-fi fame. See the results below.
- "Michel Strogoff" author
- "A Journey to the Center of the Earth" writer
- "From the Earth to the Moon" writer
- Phileas Fogg's creator
- The Father of Science Fiction
- Captain Nemo's creator
- "The Mysterious Island" author
- Phileas Fogg’s creator
- "Five Weeks in a Balloon" author Jules
- "From the Earth to the Moon" author
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Jules of sci-fi fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!