Clue: Julia's Oscar-winning role
We have 1 answer for the clue Julia's Oscar-winning role. See the results below.
- Land of poetry
- Yeats's land
- Land of 47-Down
- Land of literature
- "___ go bragh"
- Neighbor of Albion
- Object of March celebrations
- Thomas Moore's homeland
- Name for a colleen
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 19, 2010
- Washington Post - May 06, 2008
- Washington Post - November 21, 2006
- Washington Post - September 08, 2005
- Washington Post - February 28, 2004
- Washington Post - June 21, 2002
- New York Times - August 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Julia's Oscar-winning role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!