Clue: July 4, 1776, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue July 4, 1776, e.g.. See the results below.
- Dinner and a movie, perhaps
- Prom partner
- Take out
- Do carbon-testing on
- Go out with
- Go steady with
- Number in a letter
- Anniversary, e.g.
- Whom one goes out with
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 05, 2014
- Washington Post - February 20, 2004
- USA Today - September 29, 2003
- New York Times - April 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue July 4, 1776, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!