Clue: Jumper's cord
We have 1 answer for the clue Jumper's cord. See the results below.
- Thrill-seeker's cord
- Daredevil's cord
- Cord that you hope doesn't break
- ___ jumping
- Type of cord
- One cord you shouldn't cut
- Jumper cable?
- Jumper cable
- ___ jumping (extreme sport)
- Jumper's need
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2010
- USA Today - March 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 24, 2006
- New York Times - April 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Jumper's cord that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!