Clue: Jumps (out)
We have 1 answer for the clue Jumps (out). See the results below.
- Pre-trial securities
- Rescues, with "out"
- Removes water from, with "out"
- Starts to skydive, with "out"
- Helps (out)
- Tries to keep the boat afloat
- Kettle handles
- Leaves in a hurry
- Leaves the groom at the altar, e.g.
- Cowardly flees the scene
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 14, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 11, 2009
- New York Times - April 13, 2006
- New York Times - April 25, 2004
- New York Times - December 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Jumps (out) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!