Clue: Jurist Scalia
We have 1 answer for the clue Jurist Scalia. See the results below.
- Composer Dvorak
- ___ Novotny, 1950's-60's Czech president
- First name of a Reagan Court appointee
- First name in Czech composing
- Common Czech prename
- Scalia or Artaud
- Justice Scalia
- With 28-Down, a Supreme Court justice
- Ruth's Court pal
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 04, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Jurist Scalia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!