Clue: Kaffiyeh wearers
We have 1 answer for the clue Kaffiyeh wearers. See the results below.
- Iraqis, e.g.
- Many Mideasterners
- Rub' al Khali residents
- Many OPEC ministers
- Ishmael's people
- Nejd desert dwellers
- Some Semites
- Saudis, e.g.
- Riyadh residents
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - October 26, 2012
- USA Today - December 22, 2006
- New York Sun - August 10, 2006
- New York Times - July 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kaffiyeh wearers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!