Clue: Katmandu native
We have 1 answer for the clue Katmandu native. See the results below.
- Indian's neighbor
- Gurkha, e.g.
- Yeti sighter
- Gurkha or Sherpa
- Himalayan denizen
- King Gyanendra, for one
- Language related to Urdu
- Like King Gyanendra
- Katmandu resident
- Certain Himalayan
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 29, 2013
- LA Times - January 13, 2013
- Washington Post - March 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 05, 2011
- New York Times - January 10, 2011
- New York Times - October 19, 2009
- New York Times - April 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Katmandu native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!