Clue: Kayak's kin
We have 2 answers for the clue Kayak's kin. See the results below.
- Eskimo boat
- Literally, "women's boat"
- Eskimo craft
- Alaskan craft
- Eskimo transport
- Inuit transport
- Skin-covered Eskimo boat
- Inuit craft
- Eskimo transport larger than a kayak
- Hide-covered boat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 15, 2011
- Washington Post - July 19, 2010
- Universal - January 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 30, 2007
- USA Today - February 04, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Kayak's kin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!