Clue: Keep in
We have 2 answers for the clue Keep in. See the results below.
- Editor's mark
- "Don't delete this"
- Opposite of 65-Across
- Leave in, editorially
- Leave be
- Manuscript mark
- Proofer's mark
- Galley mark
- Let it stand
- Marginal notation
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 07, 2012
- New York Times - February 07, 2010
- New York Times - January 31, 2009
- Netword - December 06, 2008
- Washington Post - May 20, 2007
- Washington Post - May 27, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2002
- New York Times - July 11, 2002
- New York Times - February 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Keep in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!