Clue: Kefauver who won fame investigating organized crime
We have 1 answer for the clue Kefauver who won fame investigating organized crime. See the results below.
- "Women Who Run With the Wolves" author
- Adlai's '56 running mate
- Children's author Eleanor
- ___ Park, Colo.
- Adlai's 1956 running mate
- ___ Park
- Met singer Simon
- Sen. Kefauver
- 1950's candidate Kefauver
- ___ Park, Col.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Kefauver who won fame investigating organized crime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!