Clue: Kerouac wannabes
We have 1 answer for the clue Kerouac wannabes. See the results below.
- Bongo-playing '50s-'60s stereotypes
- Bongo players
- Coffeehouse poets
- Kerouac and Ginsberg
- Counterculturists of the '50s and '60s
- Unconventional '50s-'60s types
- Stereotypical 1950s-'60s bongo players
- Beret-wearing individualists of the 1950s-'60s
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 14, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Kerouac wannabes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!