Clue: K.G.B. rival
We have 2 answers for the clue K.G.B. rival. See the results below.
- O.S.S. successor
- Org. once headed by Allen Dulles
- Spies' org.
- Spy org.
- Tom Clancy subj.
- Org. that advises the N.S.C.
- K.G.B.'s cold war foe
- "Harlot's Ghost" subj.
- Fact-gathering grp.
- Secret employer, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2014
- USA Today - November 20, 2006
- Washington Post - August 18, 2006
- New York Times - August 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue K.G.B. rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!