Clue: Kick out of the country
We have 1 answer for the clue Kick out of the country. See the results below.
- Green card candidate, maybe
- Jean-Claude Duvalier, e.g.
- Napoleon's punishment
- Shah, once
- Oedipus, in the end
- One who can't go home
- Greece's Constantine II, for one
- Deposed leader's fate, maybe
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 02, 2017
- USA Today - November 01, 2016
- USA Today - September 23, 2015
- Universal - February 12, 2015
- Washington Post - July 25, 2013
- Washington Post - July 26, 2008
- Washington Post - March 13, 2007
- New York Times - February 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Kick out of the country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!