Clue: Kidney-shaped nut
We have 1 answer for the clue Kidney-shaped nut. See the results below.
- Some kind of a nut
- Kind of nut
- Tropical nut
- Nut in mixed nuts
- Snack item whose name suggests a 42-Down?
- Nut used in some Chinese dishes
- Nut in a mixed nuts can
- Nut used in Asian cooking
- Mixed-nuts tidbit
- Popular nut
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 22, 2016
- USA Today - March 04, 2016
- Washington Post - March 13, 2014
- Washington Post - July 02, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Kidney-shaped nut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!