Clue: Kigali's country
We have 1 answer for the clue Kigali's country. See the results below.
- Congo neighbor
- Country in 1994 headlines
- Dian Fossey's home
- Country with a Hutu majority
- "Gorillas in the Mist" setting
- Its capital is Kigali
- Tanzania neighbor
- Uganda neighbor
- Hotel hero Rusesabagina's homeland
- Kigali is its capital
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2011
- Washington Post - July 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Kigali's country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!