Clue: Kind of a drag
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of a drag. See the results below.
- With 39-Across, featured boxing match
- Water conduit
- Water source
- __ Line (fashionable Pennsylvania area)
- Common street name
- Water pipe
- Street with stores, usually
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 01, 2013
- USA Today - October 01, 2008
- New York Times - September 04, 2003
- Washington Post - February 03, 2001
- New York Times - September 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of a drag that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!