Clue: Kind of aircraft
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of aircraft. See the results below.
- A McCoy, to a Hatfield
- Hostile force
- Axis Powers, once
- Kind of fire
- Kind of territory
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 19, 2008
- Universal - March 19, 2007
- USA Today - July 19, 2006
- USA Today - November 09, 2005
- USA Today - November 23, 2004
- New York Times - April 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of aircraft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!