Clue: Kind of boot
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of boot. See the results below.
- Turning point?
- With it
- Tuned in
- __-hop (break dancing's culture)
- Not passé
- 61-Across locale
- In fashion
- When doubled, start of a cheer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 03, 2010
- Universal - January 26, 2008
- USA Today - December 08, 2005
- USA Today - June 01, 2004
- New York Times - March 13, 1999
- New York Times - May 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of boot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!