Clue: Kind of box
We have 6 answers for the clue Kind of box. See the results below.
- Kind of joint
- High hat
- Papal hat
- Cut corners?
- Oblique surface in carpentry
- Bishop's topper
- Top of the Catholic Church?
- Join, in woodworking
- Kind of joint in carpentry
- Carpenter's corner cut
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 28, 2007
- Washington Post - July 02, 2006
- New York Times - October 19, 2003
- New York Times - March 06, 2003
- New York Times - November 02, 2002
- New York Times - September 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Kind of box that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!