Clue: Kind of candle
We have 4 answers for the clue Kind of candle. See the results below.
- Like 7-Down
- Livy or Pliny
- Like some noses and numerals
- Eternal City dweller
- Like some numerals
- St. Paul, for one
- Appian Way traveler
- Pontius Pilate, e.g.
- "Chinatown" director Polanski
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 24, 2013
- Washington Post - December 20, 2009
- New York Times - June 09, 2006
- Washington Post - January 23, 2006
- USA Today - May 06, 2005
- New York Times - May 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kind of candle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!