Clue: Kind of cow
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of cow. See the results below.
- Like some vows
- Like some cows
- Like some vows or cows
- Like the word of God
- Like the Ganges, to Hindus
- Like some texts
- Like some ground
- Missionary Sisters of the __ Heart, founded by Mother Cabrini
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 13, 2006
- USA Today - June 14, 2006
- New York Times - May 02, 2004
- New York Times - September 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of cow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!